domenica 29 novembre 2015

Today is the day.

Hello! Hi there! Hey!
How are you people? I started blogging again! Happy to see you all!
Just to let you know my name is Fathiya but you can call me Fatty.
I want to talk about the importance of  "TODAY".
For most of the time in our lives, we use to procrastinate everything saying things like "I will ... tomorrow....when the right time comes.." let me tell you something, it will never be the right time,you will not do what you said you would've done  and guess what? that tomorrow will never come but i'm sure you are not surprise.
The word TODAY is a powerful and meaningful word it makes you START, it makes you CHANGE, it makes you DO.
So what I want you to do now, is to think about something that you wanted to do and start it today, yes start it NOW! take the first little action in this right moment ,this is how we change,this is how we start,this is how we DO.
Do it ! You can! I just did it!

ATTENTION: SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I'M ITALIAN. I WILL TRY AND FIX THEM.

COMMENT,LIKE AND SHARE! SMILES!

6 commenti:

  1. [ Smiles ] I decided to check out your blog.

    So far, I liked what I saw on your blog.

    Also, we must never take today for granted; since there is no time like the present!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! Yes that's true, is like you are trowing away your chances and your time. Really" there is no time like the present"

      Elimina
  2. I completely agree. Every day is a gift of time to be used wisely and with passion... and try not to complain if your 😴😅 everyday!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes we kind of complain everyday,every moment,every minute. We waste our time talking and not doing. Like you said "Every day is a gift of time to be used wisely and with passion"

      Elimina
  3. I completely agree. Every day is a gift of time to be used wisely and with passion... and try not to complain if your 😴😅 everyday!

    RispondiElimina