lunedì 30 novembre 2015

Love Monday! Happy Monday!

Hello! Hi there! Hey!
How are you people today? I know,  you don't need to answer it's monday!
Back to work,back to your usual routine! End of fun!I'm thinking in this right moment why can't I be in my bed or on holiday !?! But come on why do we hate monday so  bad? I think is because it  bring us to reality again, to our commitments,to our worries.
Okay so this are the reason why we should love monday instead
- is one day closer to Friday! Aren't you happy now?
-Monday is the day you get to hear all the gossip! Come on who don't like GOSSIP!
-You can tell everybody what you've done in the weekend! We all love people attention.
-You have a chance to do something new!
Do you know that "Mon" is "my" in French so i have my day! we all have our day is MONDAY!
Let's try to change attitude about monday and see it as the beginning of something good,as the start of a week where we want to archive some good result ,let monday be our fun day.
Make your monday a positive day!
No matter what we think something greatful can happen on Monday and it can be  a fresh start after you relaxed the weekend.
See you!!! Tell me how you feel about MONDAY after you changed attitude, obviously I will tell you how I feel too next monday!
Bye bye people!
ATTENTION: SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I'M ITALIAN. I WILL TRY AND FIX THEM.

COMMENT,LIKE AND SHARE! SMILES!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento